Day 21 The Beginning
Today maybe the last day of this study guide but it is just the beginning of a life-long relationship with the Father. Just like the disciples, after Jesus ascended to Heaven, their journey only began in the book of Acts where they began to walk in their identity and exhibited power. Your journey is just starting. You will now begin to walk in your identity as the Fathers daughter.
If you were able to do the entire 21 days straight then according to research, spending time with the Father should now be a part of you. You can decide to go over the 21 days again or as led by the Holy Spirit read a different book in the Bible. You can also imbibe the structure used in this guide. I usually, worship first, then journal and then read the Bible after which I pray. Sometimes I use specific prayer books for instance when I want to pray for my husband or kids. Details of prayer books I’ve used are in my book “The Richer Woman”.
Whatever you do make sure you keep spending intimate time with the Father and stay in His presence. Love on Him. Ask Him where He is at work and where He wants you to join Him. Worship Him. Dance for and with Him. Write to Him. Paint, write, poetry etc. Involve Him in every detail of your life i.e. what to wear, what career to work in, who to marry, what church to go to, your brand colour, business name, EVERYTHING.
He has great plans for you. This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life.
If you weren’t able to complete the devotional, don’t worry, you can go over it again. Choose to do it with some-one so you can be accountable to each other.
You maybe worried whether you will be able to keep up with spending time with the Father on your own without the Study Guide. The Bible says in Philippians 4:6-7, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Remember you are not alone. You have the Holy Spirit your helper.
As the Fathers daughter, you should now endeavor to live the fasted lie. It is not enough to just fast periodically but to live the fasted live. The fasted live doesn’t mean that you should fast everyday or not eat everyday of your life. Fasting is not even about just abstaining from food, whilst this is a good way to fast, people fast in different ways for example I go off social media when I’m fasting. I’ve also done the Daniel fast once and also a Bible fast when all I read was the Bible during the period etc. For some people food abstaining from food is not even an issue.
True fasting is about dying to the flesh i.e. dying to whatever feeds your flesh (notice I didn’t say stomach) and feeding your spirit. The fasted life is not just doing this periodically but doing this continuously. When I fast, I go off social media for the duration of my fast so that I can feed my spirit. I find that I pray more, read the Bible more or read spiritual books etc. I feed my spirit. Social media is my work so I can’t go off social media continuously. But with the fasted life, I try as much as possible with the help of the Holy Spirit to starve my flesh and feed my spirit. How do I do this? On social media, I am careful with accounts that I follow. I’ve had to unfollow certain blogs. I listen to music that feeds my spirit. I try to watch movies that don’t have foul language etc. I read books that educate me, are in line with my purpose/work and feed my spirit. I try to stay in conversations that build up and not engage in gossip etc. I go to places that I know the Father will be glorified. Please note that this is not a religious act but just succumbing to whatever the Holy Spirit leads you to stay away from. It is between you and the Holy Spirit.
As we wrap up, remember:
- Who the Father is.
- Who you are.
- You have become The Fathers Daughter.
- To live a lifestyle of worship.
- To ask the Father where He is at work and where you can join Him.
- To seek His face and not his hand.
- To live for an audience of one.
- To live with eternity in view.
- To rest in the Father.
- To live a life of obedience and to walk on water.
- To die to self.
- You will bear fruit as you die to self
- To love because it is the new command.
- You are not alone.
- To submit to the Fathers pruning because you will bear much fruit.
- You have joy like a river.
- To dwell in the secret place.
- To praise in every circumstance.
- You have peace that surpasses all understanding.
- This is just the beginning of your eternal relationship with the Father.
Welcome to the best days of the rest of your life.
- Reflect on the last 21days?
- Is there a difference in your life?
- Do you look forward to spending time with the Lord?
- Do you struggle with your quiet time?
- Do you know His voice?
- Write down any encounters you had with the Lord?
- Are you excited about spending time with Him tomorrow?
- Spend 60 minutes with the Father today.
- Thank Him for desiring a love relationship with you that He set-up this 21 day challenge just for you.
- Tell Him about your experiences through this challenge
- Write a letter to Him in your journal. You can start with “Dear Daddy, Dear Father etc.
- Read John chapter 21
- What is God saying to you? (write any thoughts that come to you in your journal)
- What do you say to God? (write this in your journal)
The Father’s Daughter’s thoughts: The Father blesses us so we too can be a blessing. You have been blessed by this 21 Day study guide. There are so many people that also need also partake in this study guide. Who can you share this with? Who can you invite to go on this 21 day journey with you while you act as the accountability partner. You can even do this as a group and be the group leader. You can form a Fathers Daughter watsapp group or cell meeting. Share this on your social media. Share your experiences. Join the Father at work in what He is doing to establish an eternal intimate relationship with His daughters. There are many women who need to become The Fathers Daughter.
- Listen to “Spontaneous Worship” by Amanda Cook.
- Listen to “Isn’t He Wonderful” by Amanda Cook & Jeremy Riddle.
- Listen to “What a beautiful name” by Amanda Cook & Jeremy Riddle.
- Listen to “The more I seek you” by Steffany Gretzinger & Jeremy Riddle.
- Listen to “`Speak to me + Defender + Closer” by Bethel Church ft. Kari Jobe.
- Listen to “Worship Rise” by Travis Greene (Cross over album).
- Listen to “I love Your presence + Come on in (Spontaneous)” by Upper room
- Worship God in your unique way. Feel free to dance, paint, write a poem, sing
Declaration: This is just the beginning of my eternal love relationship with the Father and the beginning of the best days of the rest of my life.